No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums The Saloon Off Topic Website and Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dawn 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Omerta
    Participant

Any way this can be speeded up. The lag when switching between topics is horrendous.

Dan Griffiths
    Keymaster

We’re working on it! There’s definitely still some things that need to be worked out, but we’re making progress! Thanks for the feedback!

Dawn
    Participant

Hi Dan, was wondering if you could give some direction on updating the thumbnail image in our forum profile. I managed to change the background but have been unable to correct the thumbnail. Must plead “tech-less mind” or old age or some such, LOL. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Dawn

chris4
    Participant

My image comes from the the website gravatar.com
    These images are called avatars.
    If you put up an image there, it should get pulled in here.
    I didn’t do anything here for it to show up. My image is about 10 years old. I now look far more mature and experienced. Note, your avatar will show up on other sites that pull in avatars also, so don’t put up anything you don’t want seen publicly. I haven’t accessed gravatar.com in years.

Michael
    Participant

What happened to the state by state forums from the old website? Are they still in use? How to find them?

Dawn
    Participant

@chris4, Thank you for the tip, it worked fabulously! Appreciate it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.