No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums The Saloon Off Topic To The Stars Academy, Aliens and Outer Space

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Storm1 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Storm1
    Participant

You can’t get more Off Topic than aliens and outer space:

Utube video

There appear to be some big  names in this new company. Very convincing that we have alien visitors and some amazing skunk-works technologies. They’re even working on a crowd-app to crowd-crunch data that would suit Oathkeeper involvement to a tee. You can also invest in this company.

I had been sure I watched Boyd Bushman make the claim that we already have traveled from one end of the universe to the other. He was expanding on his claim that we already can travel faster than the speed of light. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the spot while reviewing some utube videos. Maybe someone can help me locate that spot.

lcgraham
    Participant

Carl Sagan once said that we are all made of “star stuff”, thus I’ve already been to the other side of the universe and back.

Storm1
    Participant

What I meant was that we may have already had the technology and vehicles (perhaps for some decades now) to travel in this way.

Dawn
    Participant

Hi, I’m posting here because this is my first time on the new forum and am not sure I did the “change thumbnail picture” thing right, LOL.

However, a little on the new “Space Force” issue…have you noticed lately the preponderance of articles regarding Near Earth Objects? Each new discovery that passes near Earth, an article discusses it and of course, reassures the public that there is absolutely NO danger of it hitting the Earth. I find this amusing, as the Earth has experienced approx. 9 major extinctions in it’s prehistoric past, and plenty of evidence of somewhat less destructive impacts/atmospheric explosions. Anyway, back to the new Space Force…never lose sight of the “missing trillions” from the budget, which has to be approaching about $20T by now, eh? I’m wondering if the new Space Force was formed to try to get a handle on this situation as well as to “own” the orbital frontier?

Storm1
    Participant

Utube video

There’s only 48 hours left to invest directly in this company. Watch the video and the heavy hitters that form the company.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.