No products in the cart.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dawn 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chris4
    Participant

There have been a lack of response from anyone running a Texas chapter.

So, to get things started, we need to get into contact with each other.

There is now a Signal group Oath Keepers TX. We are starting to get Texas Oath Keepers in contact with each other.

Get the app for your phone and text me from it. 360-499-1308

Need your cell number to add to group. Signal is secure when messaging with others who use Signal app.

I suggest that you may want to use it as your default messaging app. You can still use other apps such as Messenger if you need to.

FYI, Messenger and WhatsApp are both owned by Facebook.

I don’t care that there is a Texas Facebook page. Not secure. Probably censored. I won’t use it.

You will need to add the phone numbers in the group to your contacts if you want to see who is who. But you don’t need to if it’s too much trouble.

Don’t Mess With Texas!

chris4
    Participant

If you know any Texas Oath Keepers who aren’t keeping in contact with the forums, please let them know too, please.

If you have read any of my previous posts ( and you might want to ), I promised to keep my foot in the door until something happened. Things are happening and being planned.

So, cheer up! I’ve been in regular contact with Stewart and others, so I speak from knowledge, not guesses.

Hook ’em Horns!

Dawn
    Participant

Hi Chris, this is Dawn from southern Oklahoma. In the previous forum set-up, I was allowed to join both the Arkansas and Texas groups, due to being physically closer to some of the Texas and southern Arkansas members. My question is, can I join the group as an Oklahoma member? Also, I don’t have a “smart phone” but only a cheap flip-phone. Will this app download to a flip-phone? It’s an Alcatel OneTouch model. Thanks!

chris4
    Participant

I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t. Only difference between Texas and Oklahoma is a line somebody can up with a long time ago.
    I’m not sure if that phone can or not.

Dawn
    Participant

Okay, I’ll have to try to download it and see if it works. And I appreciate the Texas/Arkansas members allowing me to monitor events close to me! I’ll let you know if the app works on flip-phones. Thanks Chris!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.