No products in the cart.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan Roberts 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DavidH
    Participant

Is anyone organizing a group to assist in preventing the southern border invasion?

TGDOCA11
    Participant

Let DHS/CBP/DoD take the lead on that as we have more critical issues to address. Will start a threat shortly to address this.

Jonathan Roberts
    Participant

In case you have not seen the news about New Mexico. Any militia trying to assist border patrol in any capacity (armed or not) will be looked upon well. We are not border patrol, we are not law enforcement of any recognized type. It will only invite a negative response to whatever we do. If the Governor of a state asks for our assistance and publicly owns up to it. Still not legal, the border is the federal government’s realm. Those of you who want to run to border and act like vigilante cowboys will only do harm to the Oathkeepers org and most likely end up in more trouble than you can afford. If our President Trump asks for our assistance,  I will be the first one there. Until he asks, not my job. I have family, friends and my community to take care of first.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.