No products in the cart.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SonOfLiberty 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Viking
    Participant

Is there going to be a place for state forums? I recall reading something about later it is planned that state leaders will be notified of new members in their state, to help get people organized. If that isn’t true it is at least a great idea.

floraspec
    Participant

Thanks Viking for posing the question. I had been leading discussion relating to a Chapel under my state of Oregon and also in national subsection at the bottom. I forget the heading title Chapel was deployed behind.

It looks like we are the trail blazers on the new forum. There were about 600+ who were currently posting on the 2nd forum. There was the original forum, 2nd edition forum and now the 3rd forum. Hopefully carry over from the 2nd edition to the 3rd will be better than the 1st to the 2nd. A lot of momentum was lost going from 1st to 2nd, some momentum was regained in the 2nd yet seemed to dwindle after the election, we got busy (outside of Oathkeepers) after Trump won the presidency.

OP
    Participant

Instant messenger should be considered.  There will come a time when we need real time communications and intel.

jrread
    Participant

It would be nice to get into the state forums that I already belong to!  I have no idea of what’s going on now!  🙁

Omerta
    Participant

Same here

lcgraham
    Participant

If we are going to act as trailblazers here, I will act as the contact person for my local metro area, Albuquerque NM, until we get better organized.

Matt McD~

LCGRAHAM

That’s what it takes, a can do attitude! Let me know if there is something I can do to get you up and running.

Matt

lcgraham
    Participant

Thanks Matt, My plate is already full trying to accomplish other tasks, so I’ll take it slow to get a feel for or gauge what the interest is in my area, maybe a meet and greet, and take it from there.

chris4
    Participant

Instant messenger and WhatsApp are both owned now by Facebook.
    I haven’t used it, but Signal is both encrypted and considered a good app. Telegram is not considered a good app security-wise. Plus, several countries are blocking Telegram for political purposes. The internet works globally, so best to avoid any communication problems.

But for regular messaging, Instant messenger has the problem exactly of being owned by Facebook. My dad refuses to install it because of that. He is just using his phone’s built in messenger. Which does work with Instant Messenger, but without any of the add-ons.

SWMO Delta
    Participant

Signal works great. Hope to see some Missouri folks on the forum soon. Would like to do another meet and greet. Kinda keeps us in touch.

EARL WEBB
    Participant
    • I would like to know if there is anyone else in the state of Alabama but me! I have sent an email several times to the Alabama chapter address but have never heard anything back. I would like to know if Oathkeepers have any kind of plan for an armed force to combat the rising threats of violence and death threats to constitution supporters, President Trump Supporters, USA supporters and the threat of death and violence from black lives matter to all police officers, white supporters of the constitution,President Trump and Republicans! Folks, I believe the time for talking has come to an end! You can not have a rational discussion with irrational people, and these people are way beyond rational! They are purely domestic terrorists that will not rest until the United States and our Constitution is done away with!  Maybe Oathkeepers should start swinging in the direction of forming a legal, armed militia and not just give lip service! I am a disabled Marine Corp Combat Machine gunner, Retired Law enforcement officer, gunsmith, and member of the NRA.  I have already started stocking supplies for my family because I can smell civil unrest or maybe a nationwide civil war coming very very fast! I stand firm on my oath to protect and defend the constitution of the United States and since it is already being threatened with violence and death to supporters by these domestic groups, that are arming themselves and have enlisted the help of experts in firearms and military tactics to train them because none of them, but maybe a few traitors, have any knowledge of firearms or fighting tactics.
    •       If anybody out there feels the same way as I do, sound off! I am not some crazy gung-ho idiot wanting to kill people but I do not plan on sitting on my hands and wait until these people start burning and looting my community before I start preparing! Maybe that is just the MARINE IN ME TO BE PREPARED, ADAPT AND OVERCOME!

Matt McD~

EARL WEBB

Waiting on conformation now from national but so far I haven’t found a any sanctioned chapters in Alabama.  If this turns out to be the case would you be interested in starting a local or even state chapter? You background certainly qualifies you to do so and I/we would be honored to help.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Matt McD~.

EARL WEBB
    Participant

Yes, I would consider it an honor to start and organize a State of Alabama chapter. With all the junk going on with the liberal’s, Antifa, black lives matter and demorat politicians like Mad mazene waters trying to get these crazy people to harm and kill American Patriots that still support our Constitution and Republic, I think every state in the Union ought to have a State and local chapters in case we do actually have to fulfill our oaths with more than words! Just point me in the right direction to recruit and get started!

Scott Dunn

Currently, the majority of us use the Signal app. I have all my new members join. This way we stay in contact, exchange information ,and basically hold statewide meetings with no problem.

Scott Dunn

Earl ,currently there isn’t any organized O.K. chapters in Alabama. As of now , you guys are under Florida leadership, which is me. I would encourage you to start a chapter in your area. If I can help in any way please contact by text at  (850)209-6348.

Scott Dunn

National Board of Directors

Florida State Leadership Coordinator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.