No products in the cart.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  floraspec 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Leonard (TX)
    Participant

There don’t seem to be any obvious ways for people to connect right now unless you are in a group in your area from a while back or state leaders are being fed new members information in their states.  It would be great if we could once again create a forum for each state so people have an easier time connecting/organizing.

D3f3ns0r
    Participant

I agree, I’d really like to be able to  network with some folks in my local area, but I have no idea how to find them.

PatriotNP
    Participant

Chris4 has created a comms link for members in Texas to connect via the app Signal. See thread at beginning of Forums for details. All that is needed is download the app and send him your phone number to be added. Let’s see if we can get this started from a grassroots perspective. I’m kinda tired of sitting on my ass waiting for something to happen…

floraspec
    Participant

There actually was under the support tab. We had been allowed to set up state chapels and a national chapel. For some reason the support tab is not available right now or its name has changed. I am looking into that now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.