No products in the cart.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BIGDEE 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BIGDEE
    Participant

Hello Fellow Patriots and Oathkeepers

Let me introduce myself, my name is Curtis Arndt and I live in Carlsbad.  I’m a retired Marine, current Federal LEO and a federally licensed professional as my real job.

I have been an Oathkeeper for over four years now, and recently reached out to them to become more active with all the current activity here in San Diego, and along the border.  Little did I know that I’d be asked to help lead and re-organize the San Diego chapter.

As such, I am proud to announce the San Diego Oathkeepers first official gathering!  This will be an informal meet and greet as well as a leadership callout to help start and get us organized for the coming days, weeks and months ahead.

We will be meeting in North County at the Round Table Pizza, 3440 Marron Rd, Oceanside, CA 92056 on Friday, February 15th at 6:00 pm (it’s by the Albertson’s shopping center and across the street from Walmart). This is a family atmosphere so bring, friends, neighbors, and interested patriots.  You do not need to be an Oathkeeper to attend.

This will hopefully be the first of several such “meet and greet” meetings over the coming weeks so that we can see what level of participation we can expect in San Diego County.  I will also be looking for regional leaders to help me organize in other areas of our large County, e.g. downtown, Ramona, East County, etc…

After we’re organized, and we can assess the experience level of our patriot members, we can start the doing some regularly scheduled training sessions locally. I plan on everything from firearms safety and training to small unit tactics and survival preparation.  Come with your own ideas… This is the fun stuff!

While I cannot provide pizza for all those attending, I will provide the drinks, and with enough participation and food ordered, the cost of the meeting room will be free.  I do however ask that everyone RSVP to me by Thursday, Feb 7th with a yes or no, and number of people attending.

If you cannot attend, I would like to mail some start up information to you, so please provide a mailing or email address.  I have set up a proton mail account at – sdoathkeepers@protonmail.com – as well as my gmail account. Hope to see you there!

Semper Fi

Curtis “Curt” A.

As I did for my Marines when I was on active duty with the “quote of the day”, I’d like to leave everyone with a one of my favorites…

“Honor never grows old, and honor rejoices the heart of age. It does so because honor is, finally, about defending those noble and worthy things that deserve defending, even if it comes at a high cost. In our time, that may mean social disapproval, public scorn, hardship, persecution, or as always, even death itself. The question remains: What is worth defending? What is worth dying for? What is worth living for?” ~ William J. Bennett – in a lecture to the United States Naval Academy November 24, 1997

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.