No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Start Here New Member Intros – Say Hello! Proud to be a member… A long time coming

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dawn 6 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rabid American
    Participant

Greetings to all members of this Oath Keeping brotherhood! I was a long time observer and was finally moved to join.

I too take my original Oath to protect and defend our Constitution, our citizens, and our country seriously. To me, this sacred sworn obligation was given with no expiration period. Although overt activity may lie dormant, patriotism is never laid to rest.

Each person who is a citizen, or lawful resident, has a minimal obligation to never cause any harm to our country & countrymen, nor allow others to do so unchallenged.

I was in the Army from 1982-1986. After Basic & AIT in Ft. Dix, I spent the rest of my service in 3rd ID/123 Signal Bn. as a 63B(mechanic). Honorable discharge in December-1986.

My professional expertise lies in I.T. (mainframe systems programmer and security analyst) and personal computer hardware since 1989. Can be helpful with most computer platforms.

I am looking forward to interacting with you all.

/*DLW

Omerta
    Participant

Welcome

NEBOATHKEEPER

Welcome Aboard!

Dawn
    Participant

Good to have you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.