No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Education & Outreach Current Affairs Petition to empanel a 9/11 Grand Jury

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dawn 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dawn
    Participant

If this information has already been posted in forums, please disregard this.

The Corbett Report has posted a video interviewing attorneys representing Lawyer’s Committee for 9/11 Inquiry. Website:  http://www.LCfor911.org  They have petitioned the federal government to open a grand jury investigation into specific points surrounding the “who” and “why” of 9/11. If this does not yield results within a reasonable amount of time, they intend to encourage a civilian empaneling of an independent citizens’ grand jury.

I still tend to be somewhat obsessed with 9/11, because of the enormity of it all, the deaths of so many Americans, and what has become of our country since then. That we have lost so many freedoms, and so many people have profited from this horrific act, causes me to remain interested in the truth of this matter. I will post the link to the video interview.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Dawn. Reason: Add website address

BIGDEE
    Participant

Great posting, I fully agree…

No way burning jet fuel caused the buildings to collapse (implode)

The evil needs to be exposed!

Thanks

EARL WEBB
    Participant

I watched the whole live thing on TV the day it happened and it was amazing how the buildings just came straight down like a ton of falling bricks and did not fall over in one direction like a cut-down tree! That was a controlled, expertly placed demolition if I have ever seen one! Even the airplanes that crashed, looked like they just dropped out of the sky with on skid marks or strewn wreckage! I think little George has a few questions he needs to answer or the CIA? Since then, homeland security has become the Gestapo and the dirty FBI the Nazi SS! Our country has basically taken a lot of our constitutional rights away and thrown them to the wind! I think we need a complete reboot of our whole government and get rid of anyone that does not support our constitution, flag, and our national anthem! The way I see it is that if you disrespect one of them you disrespect all of them!

Dawn
    Participant

Thank you both for replying, and I couldn’t agree more. I am not a physicist, or an architect or a pilot for that matter–but all three groups agree that this event and the subsequent demolition of all these buildings, did not go down as the NIST report claims. It is in fact an insult to our intelligence to expect us to believe it did.

The list of “coincidences” is just unbelievable–that our military air defenses ALL failed at just the right time; that the office investigating the missing trillions in the Pentagon just happened to be hit (in the wing that had just been remodeled to withstand a missile strike); that the offices of the FBI/CIA involved in investigating massive insider trading/fraud was in Bldg. 7 that collapsed in free-fall speed even though the building had not been struck by a plane…it just goes on and on.

I DO believe in coincidences, but I also think it’s statistically unlikely that that many occurred on the same day in the same place, all connected to the biggest loss of life by attack on American soil in history. While I do think our government has become monolithic, I do not think it was across-the-board conspiracy. I do think, though, that elements of it HAD to be involved–else 19 jihadis with box cutters would never have been able to pull this off alone. Is this the same “deep state” that currently seeks to unseat a duly-elected president?

I’m a sick crippled old lady now, and not much help to Oath Keepers in the physical sense, but I would give anything to see the dominoes at least begin to fall before I die. If that is an “obsession” then so be it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.