No products in the cart.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  floraspec 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

floraspec
    Participant

In Oregon, I will start our state dialogue through the chapel.

Roll call.

Matt McD~

Absolutely, a good place to start!

floraspec
    Participant

I am planning to go out preaching on the street corner this afternoon here in Salem Oregon. This will be my 304th message since 2006. The service ranges from 1-2 hrs, I use dry erase boards. You can see some of my provocative messages on my http://www.YouTube.com/floraspec/ channel.

Be of good cheer, you of little faith. A word the Holy Spirit just spoke to me, which I share with you today.

I encourage you to set up a Chapel for your state here under Forum Admin.

floraspec
    Participant

Heading out to preach once again at Market & Lancaster here in Salem Oreon. My #306th message. Primary message on 4’x8′ dry erase board:

Are you in the bleachers just watching?

Living your life as you see fit?

Watching the battles yet not engaging?

You have heard both teams spirits,

The angelic vs. demonic battles ensue.

Abbreviated message for 1/3rd of traffic:

Are you just watching

the angelic vs. demonic

battle it out?

Why won’t you choose

which side to take?

Today I will be Constitutionally open carrying for 15th time. Here is Salem, Oregon’s State Capitol, an unConstitutional ordinance of carrying unloaded I will once again abide in reluctantly but willing.

Today the one hour honk survey is:

Constitutional Carry,

What do you think?

1 honk= good job

2 honks= just wrong

The service will be about 2.5 hours long on the street corner.

floraspec
    Participant

3 week cooling off period until February 15th. Trump & us his followers were hopeful with all  the compromises on our side in last few weeks the Delusional party would compromise. They said they would and then caved immediately. Can’t expect a liar to make a promise and keep it.

I asked God, so what is next. That has always been dangerous for me when I “just ask God” over the last 28 years.

The Holy Spirit had me contemplate these things.

1) There will be another shut down February 15th.

2) If another 35 day shut down, what happened near that date?

3) April 19, 1775. A 65 day shut down would be April 19, 2019. The 244th Anniversary.

4) Later it occurred to me to look on the calendar to see April 19, 2019. This year that is the start of Passover.

5) Reflection led me to recognize we are not heading toward a civil war, we are heading toward a 2nd Revolution. The 1st Revolution was against religious tyranny when we fled Europe for America. Europe tried through Britain to subjugate us again which they did. They further wanted us to act like an island adjacent to their mainland who had no representation yet be in submission. When we began to throw off our restraints from Britain, they came to make us return to subjugation. They resorted to force, to make a point, that we were no better to them then the slaves they owned on their island and they intended to kill us until we submitted as slaves.

6) April 19th, 1775 (we realized later on {and making the Independence July 4, 1776 declaration} that if we didn’t submit to their rules without representation in the House of Commons we would become a group of colonies made up of slaves).

7) We find our nation at a cross roads of blood shed. Either way we go there it will be. One of these coming years we will find ourselves in the 7 year Tribulation the Bible talks about. For those who want to see and hear, it starts at the Feast of Tabernacles in early October. We don’t know what year it will start but the way the Facist’s are acting around the World in enslaving or killing their opponents; Christians, Jews and others. They seem to think their time is still now before a World Wide Nationalist movement drives them back. We believers know we have to rely on LORD God Almighty and his Divine Providence as we march as his soldiers. Like these movies, in one way it will be like we are playing “Enders Game” in another “Hunter Killer”. The challenge we face is extremely complex and reminds me of the unpublished book I wrote between 2000 & 2005: How To Parent, Amidst Complexity.

8) The 2 cross roads of blood?

I. One road is that all moral people must submit as slaves worldwide to immorality for a fake promise to remain free.

II. How do we engage the 78 nations of enemies (and their internal USA supporters) that have infiltrated our USA and are waiting as sleeper cells for the pin to drop? The other road, to draw all our enemies into battle challenging them to attack us so we can use the 2nd Amendment to defend ourselves.

This leads once again to a one-sided set of rules of engagement that people more talented than I can lay out so I can go out today and exhort my congregation of believers & haters at my street corner ministry at Market & Lancaster in Salem Oregon.

floraspec
    Participant

The state groups are up and over 2,200 are on the forum. Last 2 weeks I haven’t been able to get on the forum due to these updates I suppose. I never did get an answer to my questions. Still looking for some answers like others, what is my member number?

Last week I watched the movie Indivisible. It was a good watch as an Associate member & Liberty Tree Member. Although I can’t understand combat PTSD I do understand some personal PTSD & PTS now that I have been reading “Beyond Trauma, Hope & Healing for Warriors” along with suffering minor ptsd for about 3 years after my pesticide spray truck rolled from where I parked it and my Angels drove it backward down a hill & flipped it upside down in the perfect spot. The noise of it landing upside down and seeing the dust come up I was for sure dismayed and jumped to the conclusion I had just lost my job, I still work for the same company even now over 5 years later. It wasn’t until a physical exam that I realized I needed to change my behaviors to change symptoms that were hidden from my family.

We have heard many times 22 servicemen will take their life today. Recently I heard that 15 civilians will take their life today also. I was surprised to learn this.

This is my prayer today:

LORD God Almighty, thank you for having blessed me with a servants heart. Thank you for helping me through my own thoughts of suicide after becoming a Christian believer in 1990. Thank you for revealing to me over the years the spiritual battle that we all face whether we believe in you or not. Give me the courage once again to preach on the corner of Market & Lancaster in Salem Oregon this afternoon after I attend Sunday School today. Give me the right message to share with others as we fight not just a spiritual battle but also a cultural one. Amen.

floraspec
    Participant

Since the State Social groups are now open, I will be posting there instead of here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.