No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Community Forums Forum Admin No membership package. Joined about a month in a half ago (Liberty Tree).

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NEBOATHKEEPER 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lennie Cloud
    Participant

Lennie Cloud: I joined a while back maybe two months and no membership # or package as yet???? EMAIL: lenniecloud@aol.com; Liberty Tree member.

Doc
    Participant

Six month ago for me, and life member, month to month pay, for wife and self, never received, never heard back from, still taking money though….  Or where, I stopped it.  Asking for refund of all but the first payment which is the same as one year’s regular membership (plus $10), not hearing back on that either…  Nor have I gotten my refund.

Doc

NEBOATHKEEPER

Hello everyone,

I am the National Membership Coordinator. This last year was a very bumpy one, we have redesigned everything from the ground up. Between rebuilding and having to let people go who were in critical positions we have made it through the transition quite well. Currently we are about 2 months behind on membership packets but are catching up quickly. My apologies for the delay but I am working as fast as I can to catch up. For those of you who have not received your packets and have signed up before November 2018 please email me your: Name, Address & Phone Number with the email address you used when signing up,  to: ne@oathkeepers.org . Most likely there is a discrepancy with your membership account and I will need this info to address the issue. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank You & welcome aboard!

Lennie Cloud
    Participant

NO membership kit YET>Who in charge???????: not acceptable. Never should have joined.

James Hamann
    Participant

I joined about 5 minutes ago.  Hopefully it’s all straightened out by now

NEBOATHKEEPER

Lennie,

I see you signed up October 31st. Like the above statement says we are about 2 months behind, you are in the list and should be receiving your packet soon. We apologize for the delay.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.