No products in the cart.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JOHN 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eric H
    Participant

Greetings everyone! My name is Eric and I live in Hubert, NC. I served in the Marine Corps from 2003-2015 as an 0311 and 0372. I am currently employed as Federal Training Support contractor providing  ethnic role players, weapons, pyrotechnics, and more for Marine Corps training events. I am a college student pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering. I’m also an avid offshore angler and own a boat to get to the fishing holes. I look forward to participating in events and continuing to support our great nation.

EARL WEBB
    Participant

Welcome aboard and Semper Fi! Brother! We can use you right now in your home state for looter security at Sneads Ferry. I will be coming on Wednesday night. My name is Earl Webb. I am from Hazel Green, Alabama.

Dawn
    Participant

Welcome to Oath Keepers, Eric, from south central Oklahoma!

Doc
    Participant

Welcome from Florida!!  (Go Army!! 😉 )

JOHN
    Participant

Welcome! I have a group in the Raleigh/Durham area, but we have members coming in from Siler City, Hillsborough, Creedmoor, Franklinton, and Smithfield. I’ve been trying to put people together in NC for quite some time now through the North Carolina Oath Keepers Face Book page. Last year I created another page by the same name on MeWe so people did not have to put up with the stupid crap from Face Book. I also have a page on both social platforms for my group, NC Triangle Oath Keepers. Give me a hollar back and maybe I can help you get connected.

JOHN
    Participant

Please join the North Carolina Forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.