No products in the cart.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chris4 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James Mooney
    Participant

Hello I’m Jim

I’m from Kingman Arizona .. I go by bushmaster 6..  I am former Navy  and former GE employee I am retired for 1 1/2 years..belong to the VFW, American legion, DAV, I practice my shooting skills, I do food storage prepping I do a lot of canning,  i’ve been looking into getting more medical training and first aid. Thanks for your time Jim

Sean Smith
    Participant

Hello all,

I am a new member from San Antonio, Texas. While I have no prior service to claim personally I come from a career military family with both my parents putting in 25+ years. I am an sport shooter and hunter. I shoot 3 gun, run and gun, along with long range. I love our country and everything it stands for. I also feel that we have a bloated and run away federal government that needs to be reigned in through proper checks and balances. Term limits on congressmen and senators and caps on how many years anyone person can hold elected office in the federal government in general. We need to return to the idea that states have the right to govern themselves and end sweeping legislation from DC.

chris4
    Participant

Hello to both of you! Glad you’re both here.

Sean,

There is now a Signal group Oath Keepers TX. We are starting to get Texas Oath Keepers in contact with each other.

Get the app for your phone and text me from it. 360-499-1308

Need your cell number to add to group. Signal is secure.

I don’t care that there is a Texas facebook page. Not secure. Probably censored. I won’t use it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.