No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Community Forums New Member Intros – Say Hello! New member – excited and active!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Humes 4 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DavidH
    Participant

Hello community. Happy to finally join what I feel is an absolute necessity to protecting our freedoms… OathKeepers are vital to the survival of this Republic.

My name is David and I live in Austin with my family. Former Army medic turned Physician Assistant and active in my commitment to our Constitution. Currently working on neighborhood security.

I would be interested in more regional/local groups if anyone is involved in arranging these…

Omerta
    Participant

Welcome

ElKabong
    Participant

Welcome David.  I’m in the Austin area as well and also in the medical field.  Waiting on some contact for groups in our area as well.

PatriotNP
    Participant

Good to see a couple of Texans here. I’m in the Fort Worth area. Been a member since Sept 2018. Do either of you have any info about Texas OK? Reached out to leadership 2 times. Said trying to restructure but nothing since. Unable to attend the Gathering so haven’t heard any info. Any info would be helpful. Really want to get on board and do my part.

Dawn
    Participant

Welcome David!

DavidH
    Participant

Local OK has been pretty quiet. Texasmilitia.info is more active with regular training. If you are interested in doing something more locally I’d be interested in working with you.

Shoeless
    Participant

Welcome!

Bryan Humes

WELCOME BROTHERS !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.