No products in the cart.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eoin 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Steve
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey everybody, new member here out of Tennessee. Glad to be part of this organization.</p>

NEBOATHKEEPER

Welcome Aboard!

Chaplain Wade
    Participant

New member in Arizona, Prescott Valley to be exact. I am a Chaplain and I look forward to working with the Oathkeepers. I retired from the US Army after 25 yrs of service as an MP in 2008. I am the Vice Commander of my American Legion, Life Member of the VFW, DAV and the NRA.

My Oath of Enlistment never expired and even if it did I am a citizen of the greatest nation on Earth with the greatest Constitution to ever be written. As citizens, we have an obligation to know what and who governs us and what our rights are. Thankfully our founders understood who God is and what our inalienable rights were. They also recognized that those rights were given to us by GOD, not the state.

For those that would warn me against providing too much information, I am a Chaplain. I want people to find me. If the government wants me they know exactly where to find me also. I receive an Army retirement check, SSDI, I use the VA and I let every agency know that I am available for them and those they help. My footprint is large as God wants me out there for Him.

Bryan Humes

WELCOME BROTHERS!!!!

Eoin
    Participant

Welcome to you both!!!

Eoin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.