No products in the cart.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Omerta 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Omnia
    Participant

Former Army officer and later federal agent, now pursuing a medical career. Now live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Bryan Humes

WELCOME !!!

Shoeless
    Participant

Welcome to the club!

Omnia
    Participant

I’m now in my third month of membership. I’m disappointed in the participation and lack of attention by those administering programs and lack of communication. I can’t say I know which members are on payroll and who are volunteers. It does seem to me that there are a number of volunteers who are prepared to work but have received no feedback in how to proceed and I have to assume this is a lack of communication from paid members – we have no way of knowing who, they aren’t communicating. I have not received a welcome packet, which was supposed to arrived within two months of signing up.

Specifically, there appears to be a lack of attention and communication regarding those who are volunteering for the sentinel/spartan training programs. A response of *any* kind, to include one asking volunteers to stand by, would be exponentially better than the response they’ve received. Which is to say, no response.

For these reasons, I won’t recommend to anyone I know to join Oathkeepers. I’ll stick around a while long in the hopes there is progress, but I do not have much confidence there will be any.

Omerta
    Participant

Since Oath Keepers is basically a grass roots organization take the bull by the horns and get involved with a local chapter or start your own. We built our Indiana group that way. It took a lot of years, but we are heading in the right direction. We are getting ready to have our 6th State Convention. Not only do we have Regions we even have county chapters going. It just takes effort and a lot of dedication. My best advice I give to anyone wanting to join us is “you will only get out what you put in”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.