No products in the cart.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Humes 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jollyrancher
    Participant

<!–more–>New member from Lehigh Acres and Ft. Myers area. Looking for others and local meeting

Brian Griffin
    Participant

Welcome! I dont know anything about that area, but if you cant find any meetings there, feel free to set up your own.

Jollyrancher
    Participant
    1. Thank you for the reply Brain. I’ve looked around Ft. Myers and found a pamphlet at a local shooting range. There was no other info on it. It seams hard to find local members. Is there a state website or page showing local and state meetings? I understand the scrutiny in vetting new members but it would be nice to hear and see just what I get for my paid membership. I haven’t heard a word from no one<!–more–>

MNGrim88
    Participant

I would also like to understand what I am getting with this paid membership. I’m out in the Minneapolis area and haven’t heard anything from anyone about a get together or training meet.  I doubt I will be giving away my hard earned money to something that I am getting nothing out of.

Just my two cents.

Doc
    Participant

Florida is somewhat active, and a few other areas as well.  That said, communications is totally missing from on high…

Doc

Jollyrancher
    Participant

Totaly agree. Not even a welcome from these folks. Like throwing $$$ out the window. When I asked for a meeting list, “they” said start a form. Who the hell are “they”????

Doc
    Participant

I like what I see as potential with the Oath Keepers, and believe my Oath was for the rest of my life, but with the total lack of leadership from on high, I don’t see it going anywhere…  Seems more like a SWAG (and not much of it, as it normally isn’t available) and news group than anything else.  Some do show up at the Border or during disaster events, not many, but some, but there is NO communication going on, no apparent structure, and lots of talk about training, but always in the future, and never any followup conversations on what that training is…

The web site is badly broken, and I’m told it is because of the database size and structure, not the software, but can show where the software isn’t set up correctly as well.  (Both in the theme code and plugin setups…)  I can also show that some of the problem is the latency with the service provider they are using…  I’m sure that the size of the database (with all the news it has in it’s archives) is some of the issue, but there are simple ways to mitigate that, and I’m VERY confident that moving to a properly structured database (provided they have access to more than one database on their data plan) is pretty quick and painless if they have the right person do it…  Heck there are scripts out there that can do it in most cases!

Even the database discussion took over 5 months to happen, and that was because I backdoored it and initiated it myself…

In attempts to reach Mr. Rhodes and others on high have been interesting as well…  Lots of promises and “future” but nothing comes of any of them…

Doc

Jollyrancher
    Participant

It’s sad because I was looking for a group of like minded people to work with. I doubt that this little exchange will amount to much because even after trying to reach somebody in “command” I’ve haven’t heard squat. If this is such a secret type of group I understand, but to snub those trying to join or support, well that’s wrong.

Shoeless
    Participant

Welcome. As you can see there isn’t a lot of information we can help with. However there may be a state Facebook page set up for your state. This should all be running through Facebook since almost no one uses forums any more.

Bryan Humes

MY NAME IS BRYAN HUMES, I AM THE INDIANA STATE CHAPTER PRESIDENT. IF YOUR HAVING ANY PROBLEMS CONTACTING LOCAL GROUPS OR MEMBERS OR ANYONE OF US IN LEADERSHIP PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 260-416-7831 OR EMAIL ME AT INDIANAPATRIOT@OUTLOOK.COM AND I WILL TRY AND HELP. PLEASE BE PATIENT, A LOT OF WORK HAS BEEN DONE TO OUR ORGANIZATION LATELY AND THERE ARE STILL SOME BUGS TO GET WORKED OUT. WE APPRECIATE YOUR JOINING OR INTEREST IN THIS ORGANIZATION AND WANT YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.