No products in the cart.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tr1gg3r 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Doc
    Participant

Hello Folks,

Just joined up a couple of days ago as a Life Member (over time, taking advantage of the pay slow process… 😉 ) and getting deeper into the site.

I come to you with 10 years active duty in the Army as an 18D/Combat Medic, and a retired PA-C, with a PhD in computers (program in C, C++, Pascal, Fortran, Basic, and a few others, as well as a Linux/Unix Sr. Admin type of person).  Retired at a young(ish) age, and doing photography as a hobby for income, a Drone pilot (small drones not the good ones unfortunately, but can get up to a mile away and about 1000 yards up with the equipment I have), and a martial artist.

Also do Basic and Advanced Trauma medical training with a fellow 18D/PA-C in the Central and South Florida area:

http://paladinsouthcom.powweb.com/product/august-25-basic-trauma-care/

Hope to meet those near, and to get to know you all!

Don

Omerta
    Participant

Welcome

Kenneth
    Participant

Welcome don

just looked over your link,when do  you guys plan on returning to vero I’m in brevard and it looks like something I maybe interested in as a refresher

cavtroopermunoz
    Participant

Welcome Don,

Wow those are some impressive skills I’m sure you’ll be an asset to your local group.

Doc
    Participant

Keep an eye on our site, and we should have one in October!  I will try let you know as well!!  Our HQ is in Vero!

Doc

Kenneth
    Participant

Roger that doc I’m in Titusville so it won’t be to far I’ll definitely keep a eye on the site

Doc
    Participant

We have a class on the 17th of November up if you can make it!!  Let others in the area know too!! 😉

Doc

Dawn
    Participant

South-central Oklahoma says “Howdy!”, DOC!

tr1gg3r
    Participant

Hey Guys, North East FL here, I was in Comms in the USAF, working with everything from Computers, Networking, Crypto and Switches… was deployed over in the sandbox for 5 years. Anyone here have their HAM license? I’m working on getting mine right now. Would love to attend a trauma class, any others in the near future?! Also, was a martial artist.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.