No products in the cart.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  floraspec 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

floraspec
    Participant

LORD God Almighty’s wrath & Divine Providence.

Since the 2017 Eclipse we have seen dire consequences on the Earth.

Going through Solar Minimum, the sun is shrinking. The Earth is expanding due to a weakened gravitational pull by the Sun. The Earth is showing serious consequences. Yet the Great I Am is in control.

He has given us direction in the Bible that these things would take place. To actually live through it though is frightening.

Some of the consequences to the Solar Minimum:

1)Weakened Earth gravitational poles: This allows more energy from the sun (when the suns radiation is weakening) and solar system to enter the mass of our planet.

2)The Earth is expanding: We are seeing fissures, longitudinal and lattitudinal cracks along the Earth’s surface, yet there are stories surfacing about things happening on the Continental Shelf in shallow water also. Likely a lot of deep water geological changes happening we can’t see. LORD God Almighty’s design of Earth allows the systems to react to one another. Even though he created these systems to counter balance, he still holds in his hands Divine Providence. Those who rely on him and believe in Divine Providence will see many miracles in the days, weeks and months to come.

3)Kilauea has been a blessing in disguise for planet Earth. It has become the primary relief valve to lessen the affects of a heating of Earth’s core. The heating of Earth’s core is why already over 30 volcanoes are actively erupting where just a month ago it was 27 and a year ago less than 20. Many more volcanoes are showing they could erupt at any time, some of the newly erupting mountains showed no signs of imminent erupt.

4)With so many volcanoes erupting the sun’s rays are reduced. At the rate we are going we are headed for a mini-ice age.

5)Earth’s rotation was affected both by the Indonesian Earthquake and tsunami & the Japan Earthquake and tsunami. This has accelerated the shift of the magnetic North Pole from Canada toward Russia (it has a long ways to go).

6)While Earth’s poles are weakened & the planets in our Solar system are all on the same side of the sun for roughly 45 days even stranger things have been happening. For instance the 3 hour Russian blackout during the daytime. Caused by a celestial body (a planet or other body?) blocking enough of the sun to produce a minor unpredicted eclipse in a small area. Even in Salem Oregon recently we had a clear day when the intensity of light reaching us was noticably less than normal reminding me what it was like just before and after the eclipse happened last August.

7)The Polar Ice Caps are breaking up from both Global warming in Earths Core and Global cooling of the Sun’s reduced output and vulcanism which is making the ground split and the ice caps also.

8)The Earth is experiencing floods & droughts while natural gases are escaping from an expanding Earth’s core and surface, causing explosive fire behavior & wildlife deaths throughout the planet.

I liken all these things to a glass of water. Man made disasters compared to God’s wrath. Imagine two 8 ounce glasses of water filled to the tippy top. Man’s affects on the Earth, toss a penny in one glass, water spills out of the glass. God’s affects on the Earth, dump 99 pennies in the other glass and most of the water is removed from the glass.

What we have to look forward to. Lots of opportunities. The Bible says the people of the Earth will want to hide from LORD God Almighty in caves to escape his wrath. Many countries have poured Billions into building tunnels. Those of us who are full of faith will stand in awe of him and exercise the power vested in us as believers & God will do miraculous things through us to bring more into the family of God.

LORD God Almighty is moving in incredible ways all over the planet, new people groups are being reached with the Good News that Lord Jesus Christ can save you and empower you to save others through him. Even as persecution abounds, faith & boldness also abound.

floraspec
    Participant

On the former forum, the Christians who were on there repeatedly wanted me to post a verse to prove who I was. After several years I finally submitted to that. Albeit was delayed, I got an immediate response from those that weren’t believers that were visiting the chapel complaining that by posting my vetting verse suddenly they were attacking me. This wasn’t the first time in my life. For now I will refrain from posting a vetting verse. You may contact me directly, to shine a light in my face and interogate me as to what & who my faith is in. Thanks.

floraspec
    Participant

Matt McD, moderator encouraged me by affirming the best way for now is to continue posting in my state chapel under forum admin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.