No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Community Forums Forum Admin Membership Number? Card?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BIGDEE 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BIGDEE
    Participant

I joined two months ago as a lifetime member,  and I’ve messaged several times asking where to find my membership number and do they issue a card at all?

I’ve searched all over my profile and my billing receipts emailed to me but I can’t find it anywhere.

Can anyone else help me with this?

Thanks

Leo
    Participant

I also joined as a Life Member a few months ago and have not received anything. Not seeing the “Military Precission” or “Orgainsiational Competence” aspect of Oathkeepers yet. May have to rethink my decision to join.

BIGDEE
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Leo,

Ive been watching the OathKeepers for several years now and I do have tremendous respect for the cause and our country, let’s just hope that this is a temporary inconvenience due to the changeover to the new website. Although frustrating I do hope that you don’t consider leaving just yet, our brotherhood needs good members.

Thank you for your service in the Air Force Leo, I wish I could take you to lunch and shake your hand.

🇺🇸

Warscent_D1G
    Participant

Sounds discouraging. I was expecting some form consolidation with local communities on the new site.

This should be paramount.

BIGDEE
    Participant

Warscent,

let me start by saying thank you for your service in the Navy!

Things with this new website can be discouraging and I know that they are trying to work the bugs out, most are all volunteers. Despite this I know that the greater cause we are uniting under outweighs the website inconveniences.

Have you reached out to the Louisiana state chapter to get connected on a local level yet?

Thanks

Christian Robotti
    Participant

I’m an older member that had to reapply because my membership wasn’t found in the records. Must have had something to do with the new system. No big deal but my question is the same as the others stated above. Wondering when I will receive my packet as I did in the past. Reached out to my Chapter (Florida) and Scott told me it had to do with the overhaul. Any idea on when I, or st this point, we will receive our packet?

cheers

SonOfLiberty
    Participant

BIGDEE, how do I get in touch with my chapter in AR. ??? Is their a state forum? if so how do I locate it. So far I have e mailed the address provided when clicking on my state.No response at all.Whats the deal.?

BIGDEE
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello son of liberty,</p>
    I would assume the state email link that you clicked was ar@oathkeepers.org

Perhaps you can try info@oathkeepers.org

As for a state forum there has been some snags with the new website…

There is a lot going on and I’m sure things may get rolling for the website soon. Unfortunately we are still a relatively small group with very few on payroll and the rest volunteers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.