No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Education & Outreach Current Affairs Invasion of the US by the UNITED NATIONS and George Soros. MUST STOP THEM!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Al Ung 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SCOTT DANCER
    Participant

Today 10/19/2018 an invasion force of thousands [maybe tens of thousands] of migrants funded by Soros and aided by the UN, have over-run the border fence at GUATEMALA/MEXICO and are on their way north to the US/MX border where they will demand entry. ALERT: HERE COMES THE BLUE WAVE! I am ready to leave Colorado and park my butt on the southern border and stop the invasion. Any takers?

Bob Newman
    Participant

I’m in San Diego. Since the “news” claims that the invaders are planning on California entry, I’m concerned. Much smaller border skirmishes have taken place here and I don’t know if anything was learned. I would appreciate tanks and 10,000 Marines and Soldiers on the border. Don’t let them set foot on American soil. Push back hard. Defend the United States. If Mexico allows them to the border, then they (the government of Mexico) are complicit, and should be considered hostile.  Enough is enough from this horrible “neighbor”. Are volunteer groups going to participate? Does anyone know?

Al Ung
    Participant

Here’s  an article on the situation  by Dave Hodges @ The Common Sense Show:

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-cold-war-at-the-border-is-turning-hot-america-is-now-at-war/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.