No products in the cart.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bret 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mike Weber
    Participant

I’m Mike Weber, MSgt USAF ret, and a disabled vet (non-warfighter).  After seeing press reports of the leftists burning the flag outside the office of Maxine Waters, I saw this was a “counter-protest” against the Oathkeepers, who “didn’t show up.”  This seemed like a half-truth, so I went to your (our) website and found out LAPD couldn’t [i.e. wouldn’t] protect your (our) free speech rights — the whole truth.

Oathkeepers are invariably characterized as ultra-right wing (Nazis, KKK, white supremist, etc.).  So I diligently checked out your (our) website and found you (we) are simply patriots defending the Constitution with bylaws prohibiting lawlessness and discrimination…

I’m one small “backfire” to the protests by leftists.  Hopefully, Judge Kavanaugh will bring the Supreme Court back to the Constitution.

Bret

Thank you for Joining. We are happy to have you. My name is Bret check out the website and if you have any questions please let us know. The web site can help you connect with Oath Keepers in your state and local area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.