No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Start Here New Member Intros – Say Hello! Hey y'all, new member from Texas!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  chris4 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

D3f3ns0r
    Participant

Hey y’all, Air Force Security Forces alum turned IT Consultant here, was convinced by a friend to join up, and I think with what things are looking like in this country, it’s prudent that defenders of the constitution circle the wagons and keep in touch!

chris4
    Participant

Welcome, Sir! I truly miss Austin and I would really like to move back there.
    What part of Texas? People who aren’t from Texas just don’t really understand what BIG is!

chris4
    Participant

Oh. I forgot to translate for the audience.
    Y’all is the same as ya guys, except it’s much classier and friendlier.
    🙂

Dawn
    Participant

Welcome, D3F3NSOR!

PatriotNP
    Participant

Welcome D3F3NSOR! I’m from N. Texas in DFW area. Look forward to connecting with other OK. Still no comms yet but I think they are working on straightening things out pretty soon.

D3f3ns0r
    Participant

Thanks guys, sorry for the late reply. I’m in the greater Houston area away from the city. It’d be nice to get something up for Texas Oathkeepers to chat, be it a Discord or what have you.

Bryan Humes

WELCOME !!!

Shoeless
    Participant

Welcome!

chris4
    Participant

There is now a Signal group Oath Keepers TX. We are starting to get Texas Oath Keepers in contact with each other.

Get the app for your phone and text me from it. 360-499-1308

Need your cell number to add to group. Signal is secure.

I don’t care that there is a Texas facebook page. Not secure. Probably censored. I won’t use it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.