No products in the cart.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matt McD~ 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Brian Griffin
    Participant

My name is Brian. I am an ex CTI3 in the Navy 91-95 (Russian/Misawa). I currently live in Northern Utah with my wife and 2 dogs where I am attending Utah State University pursuing a degree in genetics.

Im very happy to be here.

Bret

Thank you for joining. My name is Bret if you have any questions please feel free to ask we will do all we can to help. check out the site it will help you connect with other Oath Keepers in your state and locality.

Brian Griffin
    Participant

What is a good place to start to get in touch with Oath Keepers here in Utah. I want to be as involved as possible.

Kenneth Collier
    Participant

My name is Ken Collier, I am retired US Navy 1989-2009. I currently reside in Spokane WA. Glad to be here!

Matt McD~

Brian & Kenneth,

Welcome! The website team is working on gathering state and local information now to build an up updated centralized database that will be accessible from this site. On a general note to all chapters… Please send your updated information to National for inclusion. In the mean time try using Internet search engines to find active chapters in you area.

Matt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.