No products in the cart.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chip Murray 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Aeynghus
    Participant

Hello Right Thinking American Patriots!  Retired Air Force MSgt living in TX.

Douglas Purcell
    Participant

Good afternoon All,

I just joined today, its getting tight out there and will only get tighter/crazier.

The time is here to stand up for Donald John Trump! He fights for us every single day.  No more sitting around waiting for some shoe to drop. I’m not advocating violence not at all I do not believe it will be necessary if we do the foot work necessary.

I believe it would be more than use full to have a folded piece of paper in our pockets at all time,  a list of the most important accomplishments, most important administration goals, and important talking points. I have a list started, please add as you feel necessary.

It is vitally important to be able to articulate or main points and goals with razor sharp accuracy so we can render our adversaries arguments moot.

It’s not OK to be  apposed to a strong military, it’s not OK to advocate open boarders, its not OK to voice the opinion to abolish ICE, …

Complete list to follow.

Matt McD~

Douglas.

Welcome, but it would be nice to know some of your background. Are you a regular or associate member? Military, police, 1st reponder? Active or retired? That kind of stuff.

Mayt

OKTexan
    Participant

Greetings Aeynghus,

We’re Texas neighbors. I’m in Seguin. You can contact me at tx@oathkeepers.org that’s the Texas Chapter email., or skip.rockin6t@gmail.com

Aeynghus
    Participant

We really are Texas neighbors.  I’m in La Vernia.

Chip Murray

Great posts…lived 8 blocks off Galveston Bay in Bacliff TX for 2.5 years. Doug Purcell…I know a great Marine by the name of Richard Purcell up here in NY. Echoing Matt’s request, looking forward to your list and background sir.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.