No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Community Forums New Member Intros – Say Hello! GDNSOIC-ICS-OPS CMDR S. Bryant Looking forward to working with The Oath Keepers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Omerta 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TGDOCA11
    Participant

Greetings Fellow Constitution Defenders,

My name is Shawn and I am the Connecticut CMDR of Global Defense Network Security Operations & Integration Center (GDNSOIC3) established 1AUG18. I am a former USAF Security Forces/AT Veteran that specialized in multiple areas ranging from general military duties, physical/cyber protection & AT. I started this organization based on my global military experiences to include a few recent JULY18 briefings from DHS that highlighted vulnerabilities CONUS wide that will affect the nation that I swore to protect and defend.

Upon starting GDNSOIC, my research found The Oath Keepers as well as a few other organizations CONUS wide with the same virtues and goals in mind. Thus, I have joined this organization not only as a member, but also as a resource to The Oath Keepers and I look forward to working with everyone to protect and defend this great nation.

If anyone is interested in also joining my ORG please visit GDNSOIC to see what we do. Our HQ is located in Farmington, CT and will be branching out CONUS first, then OCONUS only in the locations of DoD assets.

Omerta
    Participant

Welcome

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.