No products in the cart.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cavtroopermunoz 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

2ndAmendment
    Participant

Just curious if OK has requested border help for the BP?  Haven’t heard anything about it and with the military being stationed down there, is there a need or not.

Doc
    Participant

Look at front page of this website, and if you get the updates email, you should have seen the call out…  (That was a long answer, short answer is yes, OK has done a call out for support for the Border.)

Doc

cavtroopermunoz
    Participant

I think the message I just received from OK hit the nail on the head. Be prepared for the leftist to go plum loco if President Trump closes the border to get the wall. I hope you all have had the chance to meet with like minded people in your area. Keep a cool head but don’t let them walk all over your rights in pursuit of destroying this country. Blocking roads and setting fires to property are terrorist actions. If they are wearing black hoodies with red arm bands or flying a flag that is not the US flag they are enemies which we are sworn to protect this country from. Stay alert stay alive everyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.