No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Education & Outreach Scuttlebutt 63,223+ Sealed Indictments about to begin to be unsealed December 3?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Greg 2 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

floraspec
    Participant

What have others heard about these?

Greg
    Participant

I have seen a bunch of stuff like this on the net for quite some time now.

The 3rd has come and gone.

Never count on anything happening this big within a date?

Probably they are going to need more investigations before moving forward…LOL

Can you imagine what America would be like if they indicted 63,000 people?

The left would come out of the woodwork and life would change as we all know it.

There is no way this could happen without martial law.

Doc
    Participant

Actually each indictment can have up to roughly 93 names listed.  So it could be WAY more than 63K people going down.

That said, as said, way past Dec 3, and not much has happened…  I think it is mainly pie in the sky hoping for someone…

Doc

Dawn
    Participant

As the others have said, it could be more, could be less, and don’t know, LOL. Another perennial I’ve seen on the web the last few days is, a claim that martial law will be imposed “after the New Year”. There are no specifics such as date, what the martial law will be based on, etc. Have seen this pop up couple of times a year for about 5 years now, and it hasn’t happened, so I’m not holding my breath.

Ken
    Participant

I’ve been watching 8chan (qresearch) almost daily since it all started in Oct/Nov 2017 (I fell down that rabbit hole while researching the Las Vegas massacre).  8chan is suffering a major outage today (12/29/2018) — first I’ve seen of this length and intensity.  Updates on the status can be found through Twitter posts by CodemonkeyZ.  Interestingly, the outage was defined as “electrical” rather than computer.  Someone on Twitter actually told him to look to Oath Keepers for protection if it was a physical attack.

I have no idea if this means something is happening soon (I’ve given up trying to predict when those indictments might become unsealed).  I guess we should just be prepared for a very interesting bumpy ride ahead.   But then, that’s what we do anyway.  🙂

Dawn
    Participant

Ken, there was some reports of major hacks a couple of days ago–perhaps the hacks affected the servers supporting 8-chan? Just a guess. I take everything I see and hear at the “chans” with a massive grain of salt. The thing is, there’s so much junk going on there that real newsworthy items will either get lost in the shuffle or ignored due to the “fake news” going on there. There actually was a legitimate power disruption in the NYC area, a massive transformer fire–maybe that’s where the twitter commenter got that from?

floraspec
    Participant

Thanks for the input. Lots of myths floating around. My focus since posting this has been about President Trump and the wall. I have have joined the battle on twitter against all who oppose Trump. Fake news runs deep and so many have taken and completely ruined their soul by it. They are like zombies. Thankfully I accepted the Savior & received the Holy Spirit 28 years ago. Providentially we went and saw the transformer movie Bumblebee, I have been spreading that President Trump is our #Bumblebee and he is also our Babe Ruth and the guerrillas hate that they can’t pitch around him.

Bushtrekker
    Participant

Greg
    Participant

You do know that article is from July 2003?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.