No products in the cart.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BIGDEE 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Storm1
    Participant

In the old website I had recommended the movie “Siege” (Denzel Washington, Bruce Willis and more). These other 2 movies are also entertaining and food for thought: “Traitor” (Don Cheadle) and “The Road” Vigo Mortensen).

“Siege” addresses Oathkeepers’ “Will Not Do’s” numbers 6 and 7. “Traitor” does more than just show the mindset of the Moslem Extremist. Useful, IMO, and entertaining. “The Road” is along the lines of ‘Selco: One Year in Hell’ but worse. Some will argue but I think it has a happy ending.

Joshua
    Participant

http://Both are great movie suggestions

BIGDEE
    Participant

Great choices, I would like to ad the mockumentary “idiocracy” because that truly is our future, and let’s not forget the “mad max” series for the post apocalypse fashion trends…

Stock up on chaps and mannequin heads!!! 😂

Storm1
    Participant

Bigdee,

Last night I watched the Mockumentary ‘Idiocracy’. It makes a good point but out of 10 points being the perfect movie I would rate it a 4. It does go on a bit. Still, while it doesn’t merit an Oscar, I found it entertaining.

BIGDEE
    Participant

Haha well at least you got a little laugh out of the dumbing down of society! We need to balance to keep our heads on straight…

Very interesting times we are living in these days!

God Bless brother!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.