No products in the cart.

Omnia
Participant

I’m now in my third month of membership. I’m disappointed in the participation and lack of attention by those administering programs and lack of communication. I can’t say I know which members are on payroll and who are volunteers. It does seem to me that there are a number of volunteers who are prepared to work but have received no feedback in how to proceed and I have to assume this is a lack of communication from paid members – we have no way of knowing who, they aren’t communicating. I have not received a welcome packet, which was supposed to arrived within two months of signing up.

Specifically, there appears to be a lack of attention and communication regarding those who are volunteering for the sentinel/spartan training programs. A response of *any* kind, to include one asking volunteers to stand by, would be exponentially better than the response they’ve received. Which is to say, no response.

For these reasons, I won’t recommend to anyone I know to join Oathkeepers. I’ll stick around a while long in the hopes there is progress, but I do not have much confidence there will be any.