No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Education & Outreach Scuttlebutt WWII, Vietnam. Far, far away. Civil War. Here North, South, East, West! Reply To: WWII, Vietnam. Far, far away. Civil War. Here North, South, East, West!

Seabeewyo
Participant

Interesting scenario, in both options you bring forward you’re both outnumbered and out gunned. 1 force is invaders the other is technically is a foriegn rebel force. The legal web you just spun is impressive. On one hand you have illegal immigrants you my have to defend your property against.  On the other you must decide to support a illegitimate military force. Your question is honestly a choice between the lesser of two evils with an uncertain outcome. Nicely done sir. I would answer you this way. If the rebel forces set up and operated on their side of the border i don’t see any problem with that with the understanding that you wouldn’t impede their efforts to solve their problems. I am not sure about all thousands of laws you’d be breaking if you provided direct support but my guess is you would require some serious legal representation.  Once again nice scenario.  I am interested to see more responses to this