No products in the cart.

Doc
Participant

I like what I see as potential with the Oath Keepers, and believe my Oath was for the rest of my life, but with the total lack of leadership from on high, I don’t see it going anywhere…  Seems more like a SWAG (and not much of it, as it normally isn’t available) and news group than anything else.  Some do show up at the Border or during disaster events, not many, but some, but there is NO communication going on, no apparent structure, and lots of talk about training, but always in the future, and never any followup conversations on what that training is…

The web site is badly broken, and I’m told it is because of the database size and structure, not the software, but can show where the software isn’t set up correctly as well.  (Both in the theme code and plugin setups…)  I can also show that some of the problem is the latency with the service provider they are using…  I’m sure that the size of the database (with all the news it has in it’s archives) is some of the issue, but there are simple ways to mitigate that, and I’m VERY confident that moving to a properly structured database (provided they have access to more than one database on their data plan) is pretty quick and painless if they have the right person do it…  Heck there are scripts out there that can do it in most cases!

Even the database discussion took over 5 months to happen, and that was because I backdoored it and initiated it myself…

In attempts to reach Mr. Rhodes and others on high have been interesting as well…  Lots of promises and “future” but nothing comes of any of them…

Doc