No products in the cart.



If you are at all concerned about having to get an amateur radio license, then consider utilizing Family Radio Service (FRS) or Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS).  In both cases, a license is not required, but you would be expected to respect common courtesies and radio protocols while on the air.

Lee Graham, KG5YGY