No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Start Here Troubleshooting No membership package. Joined about a month in a half ago (Liberty Tree). Reply To: No membership package. Joined about a month in a half ago (Liberty Tree).

NEBOATHKEEPER

Hello everyone,

I am the National Membership Coordinator. This last year was a very bumpy one, we have redesigned everything from the ground up. Between rebuilding and having to let people go who were in critical positions we have made it through the transition quite well. Currently we are about 2 months behind on membership packets but are catching up quickly. My apologies for the delay but I am working as fast as I can to catch up. For those of you who have not received your packets and have signed up before November 2018 please email me your: Name, Address & Phone Number with the email address you used when signing up,  to: ne@oathkeepers.org . Most likely there is a discrepancy with your membership account and I will need this info to address the issue. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank You & welcome aboard!