No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Education & Outreach Outreach, Ideas and Experience BDU type uniform to show people who we are and what we represent! Reply To: BDU type uniform to show people who we are and what we represent!

Daniel
Participant

Hi DD-214 alumni…My name is Dan Stanevich. I am a founding member of Oathkeepers   #3527. On this uniform issue Doc is correct in quoting Scott Dunn, this is the dress of the day at all official OK functions. If the function occurs in the summer khaki shorts are accepted.

Mr. Webb, the subject of recruiting is the responsibility of each chapter. If you don’t belong to a chapter you may be inclined to start one and start conducting monthly meetings in your area. I have found that military halls like VFW, American Legion and Viet Nam vets will rent Oathkeepers a place to have your meeting very reasonable. The best way to recruit is to rent tables a gun shows, Tea party and patriot functions. If you would like email or call me at: dsnowmobiler@earthlink.net — 931-287-7323 for more info.