No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Community Forums Forum Admin Oathkeepers in general Reply To: Oathkeepers in general

BIGDEE
Participant

Daniel,

Many of us have our frustrations with the website but let’s keep in mind that we are still a relatively small group with only a few people on payroll and the rest are volunteers. There is a lot of things going on right now and I’m guessing that the website is a lower priority.

As for your comments about Stewart…

I am a new California Chapter leader and we just had a conference call with Ca OKer leadership along with other patriotic group leadership from around the country regarding the coming border invasion…

Stewart as well as other board members joined in on the call and he was very patient, passionate, and well spoken.

It was very nice to have them on the call since most people don’t care much about helping Ca since it’s so screwed up.

I believe Stewart was calling from ground zero FL and was going to be traveling to Tx to meet with border security groups this week.

So to say that he has been compromised is a lie, as a volunteer organization we should all be saying what can we do for Oathkeepers and our communities, not the other way around.

I will sacrifice a website for boots on the ground.

So guys let’s take our own initiative and form our own CPT and Sentinal teams, shut off the computers for a bit and talk to people in our towns in person the old fashioned way.

Frustrations will always be there but some talk can be cancerous, let’s take the higher ground… Are we all not Patriots?????