No products in the cart.

Dawn
Participant

@don Ferry, Hey Don, I’m down in south central Oklahoma, so at least we’re in the same state. There was a gentleman in your general area who was coordinator but I’ll be darned if I can think of his name (getting old sux rocks!) Sadly I can’t be much help as I’m disabled and cannot drive very far. In the past, I think Oklahoma had difficulty getting organized since we’re spread out all over the state, but sometimes had meet-and-greets in OKC since it’s a centralized location.

This gentleman had a small group seemingly organized, but I don’t know what’s happened to them. A suggestion was made to me a couple of years ago, and that’s to request access to the forum of the states bordering Oklahoma–sometimes a North Texas chapter meeting might be closer to me than OKC would be. They graciously allowed me onto the forums of Arkansas and North Texas. Anywho, perhaps we could do the same thing when the new state forums go online.

Try not to lose patience or hope–Oath Keepers are spread out like this in many states, and I see the difficulty in maintaining cohesion in a loose-knit group. I’ve been a member for about 5 years now, and we’ve had rocky times before, and likely will again. I imagine that former military, first responders and LEOs are “results-oriented” people, and prefer action, so patience can be a hard thing to cultivate. Hang in there guys, I’m frustrated too, but I’m hoping that the results will be well-worth it. Sorry, didn’t mean to write a book!