No products in the cart.

michael
Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”> BIGDEE , I applaud your efforts in organizing a so cal chapter, Something I have been looking for years. I reached out many times to the CA oath keepers but I found that this is a good awful disorganized bunch and after 2 years I still not heard from them.    I reside in an area that I am surrounded by liberal democratic and I take comfort in knowing that I am the owner of an AR15 and they defend themselves with silly string. It’s possible that if a fight ensued they may beat me up with a coloring book LOL.   In any case, there is not an oath keeper within 50 miles of my location and if there is they keep it down low and no one knows who is who.  I am a card-carrying auth keeper member and I am proud of that, but there is one thing I tend to disagree with.  The state of CALIFORNIA  past present and future  stated that it will fight, disobey, ignore any federal laws  and have and will  implement laws  governing the state of California  as if where a sovereign independent country    and if this is the case how is it that the oath keeper would defend against implementing  marshall  law  on a state that refuses to be  part of the united states  and recognizes itself as a sovereign country .  I don’t know about you, but you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that this is the making of a civil war and if that is the case,  why would anyone defend a rogue state  that condones the assassination of a duly elected president, the burning of the American flag, The impeachment of a president   with absolutely no evidence what so ever .  the assault and battery of anyone who disagrees with another point of view,  The burning of the American flag while raising the flag of another country on U.S. SOIL  which in itself is an act of treason.  The condoning of an illegal alien culture in which American citizens are murdered, raped and kidnapped and not only are they not held accountable, but they’re rewarded and defended by liberal democratic government.  On the other hand, there are a lot of great patriots in California and I would defend them with my life, but since I don’t know who is who I will have to hold the fort on my own. In the meantime, I have 4 cans of food, 2 cases of water, 4000 rounds of ammo, a roll of duct tape and a black sabbath cd   and I’m thinking I have 3 days to live but it’s going to be a hell of a ride LOL</p>