No products in the cart.

Guardians of the Republic Forums Education & Outreach Outreach, Ideas and Experience Wikipedia and (in)direct connections about Oath Keepers. Need Help Reply To: Wikipedia and (in)direct connections about Oath Keepers. Need Help

EARL WEBB
Participant

Chris, I am a disabled Marine Corp Veteran and Retired Law enforcement Officer. I think that one thing that our organization is a standard uniform, with Oathkeepers patches on both shoulders along with the American flag on the left shoulder and each Individuals State Flag on the other shoulder, name label over left breast pocket and area of expertise over the right pocket such as communications, medical, security,ranger,scout,mechanic,etc! We should all dress in the same uniform when we are out in public recruiting members and assisting law enforcement, etc. If we have a uniform without any racial overtones or anti-government slogans or white extremist symbols, that will go a very long way in getting people to know about our organization and squash any misled rumors about what we stand for! A uniform means just that, UNIFORM which also means ORGANIZED! I hate to say it, n\but it is true, we look like an unorganized bunch of idiots to people that think we are neo-Nazis! AS a Marine, the very first thing we learned was how to NOT look like an unorganized mob and the uniform and how it was to be worn was one of the first things we were taught before we were even issued a rifle in boot camp at Paris Island, South Carolina! Today, all over the world a US Marine can be very quickly distinguished from any other branch of service by our uniform from our BDU to our dress uniforms!
Training! A person can never get enough training! We need to have an active recruitment program that is positive and lets people know that there IS an organization that still believes in true American Values and Morals! We should move our organization toward the goal of being an exact replica unit of the Minutemen type of organized Militia and Home guard Security and Defense for each units portion of their state and locality! We should have organized training and a place in each units area for them to fall back to in case of an SHTF situation where we have to leave our homes in case of Civil Unrest or War! Each unit should and each member should be required to have a certain amount of Firearms, Ammunition, FOOd and Water and Clothing and a 5-mile walkie talkie with the same channels for communication. We should all start brushing up on our shooting skills and help those that need it! We should require monthly meetings for every established group by State and region. We should not be afraid of what the globalists and liberals call or think of us! WE KNOW WHO WE ARE AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

I am willing to assist in all areas that I am experienced in and not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty much trained in everything from Carpentry to Combat Operations, even cooking and foraging for food, etc! Times are changing every day and I think we are teetering totting on some type of Civil Unrest, Race War or Civil War or a real Invasion type war from outsiders! I think Novembers midterm elections will ignite a fire that is already smoldering! The 2020 election will be the make or breaking of this countries Constitution and our Free Republic of the United States that our forefathers established with the help of GOD ALMIGHTY and brave men and women patriots! WE HAVE GOT TO BE READY TO RESIST TO OUR DEATHS LIKE WE SWORE TO DO IN OUR OATH WE TOOK!
It is time we regroup this organization and focus on recruitment and current affairs and remind people of the sacrifices of so many good men and women to preserve and protect our Nation and our Constitution! The time for just talking is over! It is time for the Paul Revere in each and every one of us to Ride again for Freedom! I and mine are prepared and will fight to the death for our freedoms that GOD and our Constitution have given us!
I am glad to hear you say you are arming up! Now I feel like there are others in this organization that just need a swift kick in the pants to get motivated and leaders that need to step up and lead! SEMPER FI! Brothers and Sisters!
I live in North Alabama right outside Huntsville, Alabama and 5 miles from the Tennessee line! I am not plugging my website but it is http://www.webbsgunsmithingandtacticalsales.com. All Oathkeeper members, do not purchase anything until you email me about a price on an item! Text or send me a picture of your membership card and I will give you a price that will get you outfitted at a price you won’t get anywhere else! I am an FFL and a gunsmith and can build a fully tacted out, combat-ready AR type rifle for less than $ 750.00. I can recommend a good semi-auto high capacity pistol that will be good for concealed or open carry and combat use! I can set up an Oathkeeper member with a rifle, Pistol, body armor with a carrier, tactical vest with holster and rifle and magazine pouches and radio pouch, AR magazines 30 rounders all for around $1500.00 or less! I can probably get BDU uniforms that we decide to go with at a big wholesale price if we order a large group order at one time. Oathkeeper members, just email me through my website or email me directly and I will figure you up a price according to your preferences! I want everyone to have the gear they need at the cheapest price I can give them so they can buy food and water and medical supplies for their minute man chest!