No products in the cart.

Storm1
Participant

It’s been known to be a cure for PTSD since before it was prohibited in the 80’s. Until then it was used by members of the California Association of Psychotherapists. XTC also known as MDMA is man-made and therefore there are no other ingredients to remove to make it more pure.

I think it is worth noting at this point that it is not an hallucinogenic but an empathogenic. The latter term was coined to explain that hallucinations are not common in it’s use. Also it should not be confused with its popular use for entertainment such as Rave parties. The effects of this medicine(my term) differ significantly based on the mindset and the physical setting. It has also been successfully used for spiritual and artistic advancement.

Using my choice of terms and regarding PTSD, it centers a person in a very solid place and allows that person to reflect on difficult or subconscious events without fear or other distracting emotions, allowing resolution.

Here’s the rub: it does not lend itself well to the psychologist’s 40 minute couch. The session takes several hours and really ends up being a 2 day event overall. The experienced guide or psychologist ideally does nothing; nevertheless it is exhausting for this guide or psychologist due to his/her attentiveness. Therefore it is not something that a guide or psychologist is going to be able to do several times a week. It is important that the guide have substantial personal experience with it. All this ain’t likely to happen with most psychologists.

For some people this empathogenic is so effective and life-changing that they have no desire or need to take it ever again even after just one use/session.

Because of it’s prohibited status, former army veteran and now-deceased psychologist ‘Secret Chief’ trained a couple of thousand psychologists worldwide that form an underground group accessible only by other trusted psychologists with proven cases. The ‘Secret Chief’ in the recommended book ‘Secret Chief Revealed’ points out that it wasn’t such a carefully kept secret during his time before retirement. He was an army veteran who used salty language that to this day psychologists who knew him endearingly apologize for; liberals I’m sure! I’ll bet because he kept a low profile he did not attract the attention of the law enforcement community. I believe that LEO’s only enforce bad law when forced to by Mob-ocrats hyper-stimulated by irresponsible journalists and hysteria-driven citizens.

Another book I recommend on the subject is ‘Through the Gateway of the Heart’ by Sophia Adamson.

You can also do a search for the well-respected Dr. Andrew Weil’s thoughts on the subject.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Storm1.