No products in the cart.

Archives

If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% By Michael Flynn   June 29, 2020 I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time. The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more […]

Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, sources say. By Jake Gibson | Fox News Federal law enforcement officials on Thursday arrested a man in Washington they call a “ringleader” in the recent attempt to destroy the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square near the White House. Law enforcement sources tell Fox News that Jason Charter was arrested at his […]

Court has ruled in just one 2nd Amendment case since 2011. Stephen Gutowski – June 15, 2020 8:00 PM The Supreme Court on Monday denied a slew of gun-rights challenges focused on everything from state “assault weapons” bans to safety requirements and permit issues, sparking a blistering dissent from Justice Clarence Thomas who accused his […]

G. Edward Griffin explains how, since at least the 1920s, communists have had plans to use racial agitation, violence, & socialism for communist revolution in America Communism G. Edward Griffin explains how, since at least the 1920s, communists have had plans to use racial agitation, violence, & socialism for communist revolution in America Posted by […]

By Andrea Widburg  –  June 16, 2020 Hollywood actors reflexively lean left.  Those who are college-educated do so because were brainwashed in college.  Those who are not college-educated do so because they have an inferiority complex and believe that if they act like college grads, people won’t realize that they never got the diploma.  For this reason, they hate Trump […]

A Google spokesperson said in an email that it took action after determining the websites violated its policies on content related to race. By Adele-Momoko Fraser  –  June 16, 2020 Google has banned two far-right websites from its advertising platform after research revealed the tech giant was profiting from articles pushing unsubstantiated claims about the […]