Urge President Trump to Deploy U.S. Military to Secure ENTIRE Border and Build the Wall!
Oath Keepers and patriots,
Now is the time to contact President Trump and urge him to take decisive action! Please contact the White House immediately by phone, email, or both, and urge President Trump to declare a national emergency and deploy the full weight of the U.S. military to secure the entire 2,000 mile border with Mexico, with military boots on the ground, and to also order the U.S. military (the Army Corps of Engineers and military combat engineer units) to build the necessary layered system of wall/steel fencing, patrol roads, and surveillance systems – all backed up by ongoing military, National Guard, and militia boots on the ground that are needed to finally and fully secure the entire 2,000 mile border with Mexico.
Call the White House at: 202-456-1111
Email the White House here
And also contact President Trump’s Twitter account.
Urge him to step up and go all the way, doing what MUST be done to secure our nation.
President Trump needs to step up, take the gloves off and pull no punches, by declaring:
- That this is a national security emergency, a MILITARY invasion by international terrorists, an insurrection against the laws of the union, as well as a humanitarian crisis;
- That the Mexican drug cartels are unconventional warfare (“fourth generation warfare”) military foes of our nation who are the de facto rulers of Mexico (especially in Northern Mexico), and who have invaded our nation and continue to invade our nation;
- That the brutal drug cartels, their violent street gang allies, and the violent illegal aliens they bring in, are murdering large numbers of Americans each year (Newman, CA police Cpl. Ronil Singh being the most recent victim) and taking over U.S. territory just as they have taken over Northern Mexico;
- That the Mexican drug cartels also directly smuggle in known terrorists and suspected terrorists, from all over the world.
- That those brutal drug cartels are essentially the Western Hemisphere version of ISIS, since they, just like ISIS – are brutal terrorists who move across borders to forcibly take over territory, using violence and the threat of violence to obtain their political goals of taking over the political infrastructure of towns, cities, and counties on the U.S. side of the border – as well as using bribery and corruption – all with the goal of controlling/suppressing/terrorizing the population and making local politicians and police their puppets.
- That the Mexican cartels then rape, torture, murder, enslave, and abuse women and children, while forcing them into sex slavery. That sexual slave trade abuse by the cartels in both Mexico and inside the U.S. is well documented and beyond question. It is an epidemic. It is the modern version of the horrific slave trade this nation eradicated after the Civil War. The Mexican cartels are the modern slavers of the Western Hemisphere just as ISIS are the modern slavers of Africa and the Middle East.
- That this humanitarian crisis goes hand-in-hand with the terrorism, unconventional warfare, and invasion of our nation across our Southern border, just as such brutal treatment of women and children is part and parcel of what ISIS does in the Middle East.
- That, based on the above facts and findings, he is declaring the Mexican drug cartels to be international terrorist organizations in the ongoing war on terror.
- in addition, thousands of Americans die each year because of the illegal drug trade that the Mexican drug cartels run and supply.
- Further, thousands more Americans die each year at the hands of illegal alien drunk drivers who are brought into this nation by the cartels.
He then needs to declare that, because of that military invasion by international terrorists, national security emergency, and humanitarian crisis, he is, pursuant to his powers and duties as President and as Commander-in-Chief:
- ordering the U.S. military -both active duty and National Guard called into federal service – to deploy, in force, to the southern border with Mexico (just as President Wilson did in 1916), to forcibly secure the entire length of that 2,000 mile border, now. We would also strongly encourage him to call forth the militia, made up of we the people (and especially us trained military veterans) to also serve on the border with Mexico.
- Ordering the U.S. military to build the necessary layered system of physical wall/steel fence; border patrol roads behind that wall/fence to make it easy to patrol and observe the barriers; and sensors and cameras to keep those barriers under constant observation (just as the U.S. military built and maintains the DMZ in Korea on the border between North and South Korea). That barrier system would then be patrolled by both the military and by CBP, and backed up by military and Border Protection chase teams/QRFs, in ground vehicles, on foot or horseback, or deployed by helicopter, terrain depending.
And finally, President Trump needs to also declare:
- That the open borders fanatics on the political Left in this nation are open allies of the invading cartels, street gangs, and violent illegal aliens;
- That the sanctuary state law in California directly led the the death of Cpl. Ronil Singh, as Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson has publicly stated;
- That such “sanctuary state” and “sanctuary city” edicts are null and void from inception under the Supremacy Clause of Article VI of the Constitution;
- That such edicts are in fact acts of rebellion/insurrection against the laws of the Union;
- That those who enacted those edicts, or use them to aid, abet, and shelter illegal aliens, are committing acts of insurrection/rebellion against the constitutionally enacted laws of the Union as well as aiding and abetting the cartels in their systemic sexual slave trade and abuse of women and children that constitutes crimes against humanity, aiding and abetting their terrorism, and aiding and abetting their illicit drug trade;
- That those above described individuals are also committing federal felonies under long established federal law that criminalizes harboring, aiding, and abetting illegal aliens;
- That the Democratic Party leadership is likewise aiding and abetting the cartels, the violent illegal alien gangs, and the other violent illegal aliens in this nation, and aiding all the horrors they commit, by refusing to fund the necessary border wall/fencing to actually secure the border and by supporting, enacting, and/or encouraging “sanctuary city” and “sanctuary state” legislation/enactments that shelter, aid and abet criminal illegal aliens, including cartel terrorists and gang members.
- Finally, he needs to openly acknowledge the elephant in the room – that the political left in America is doing all of the above partly with the intent of illegitimately gaining a permanent lock on political power by illegally bringing in people the left hopes will predominantly vote for leftists candidates (even when illegally and fraudulently voting in elections).
The above simply reflects the reality on our Southern border, the political reality in this nation, and what must be done to stop it. We only have 21,000 Border Protection agents (capped by federal law) which is not anywhere near enough to actually secure our border, and we must have a physical barrier of wall/steel fencing, which must then be patrolled by enough boots on the ground to actually interdict and apprehend illegals when they do make it through the barriers. The President must declare an emergency and use the military to finally, completely, secure our border with Mexico. He must deploy the troops, just like President Wilson did back in 1916 after Poncho Villa and his men raided across the border. The cartels and their allies are even worse than Poncho Villa since they don’t leave after murdering American citizens. Instead, they stay in the U.S. and work to take over, inside the U.S., just as they have taken over inside Mexico by means of terror and bribes (the infamous “offer” of “Plato y Plomo” – “silver or lead.”
President Trump stands at a cross-roads in this nation’s history, when the survival of this nation is hanging in the balance. A nation without borders is not a nation, but is instead in a death spiral. We need only look to Northern Mexico to see where that spiral ends.
It is time to put a stop to it. And that requires military action.
Make sure President Trump hears you!
Founder of Oath Keepers