Big Tech Bans (Censors) Infowars, Alex Jones
It has come to this; the Big Tech companies are blatantly banning InfoWars.
Not content to shadow ban Infowars, they have proceeded to the extreme position of outright banning them.
Apple, Spotify, Facebook and YouTube all banned Infowars within 12 hours of each other. Paul Joseph Watson, in an article on Infowars says:
Here are the real reasons Infowars is being purged by Big Tech;
– Infowars is widely credited with having played a key role in electing Donald Trump. By banning Infowars, big tech is engaging in election meddling just three months before crucial mid-terms.
– With the Infowars ban, Apple, Facebook , Spotify & YouTube (Google) have all now ascribed themselves the power to remove people & outlets from their platforms based on their political opinions. This power will be abused time and time again to meddle in elections.
– The ban also sets the precedent that the mere charge alone of having committed “hate speech,” with no specific examples even provided, is enough to memory hole an individual or group’s digital presence.
– The ban is just part of a wider censorship purge that also use stealth censorship, shadow banning and algorithmic manipulation to hide and bury conservative content.
– Apple also chose to shut down Infowars after we repeatedly criticized them for working with and selling data to the Communist Chinese government. Just a coincidence, I’m sure.
That this is just the opening salvo in the Globalist censorship of conservative, anti-Globalist content is obvious, as Candace Owens was suspended from Twitter for mimicking Sarah Jeong’s Twitter posts, replacing “white” with “black” and “Jew”, to highlight the racist nature of Jeong’s Tweets, which have not been deleted, nor has Jeong been suspended. The obviousness of the double standard is glaring. Sarah Jeong, of course, was recently added to the New York Times Editorial Board.
Lydia Polgreen’s (Editor-in-Chief of HuffPost) reaction to the news of Infowars being banned implied Facebook was too slow to ban the pages. “Facebook finally boots Alex Jones and InfoWars. I suspect this will be received as too little, too late,” she wrote.
The Globalist minions will rejoice at Infowars being banned, but their joy might very well be short-lived, as the backlash from conservatives and anti-Globalists will be intense. The issue is Free Speech. It is the “progressives”, who are the minions of the Globalists, who seek to stifle any opinion differing from their own. They know that in a war of words, of rationality, that they cannot win. Their only option is to stifle debate.
That this is happening in the lead-up to the November elections is very telling. It implies that the “blue wave” that they speak of, is in jeopardy. While they scream that the Russians are interfering in our elections, they are the ones interfering, with this blatant campaign of censorship.
I doubt Infowars and Candace Owens will be the only ones censored. The Globalist “progressives” are desperate, and as we have seen with their ANTIFA storm troopers, they will promote their hatred and violence, along with their lies and Fake News, while preventing public discourse whenever it suits them.
What can we do? InfoWars’ videos, (at least some of them) are being posted on Real.Video, a new liberty oriented video site that recently came on line. You can see them here. There are also InfoWars videos posted on Vimeo.
Going to InfoWars, or Prison Planet, websites, instead of through the Globalist networks is a means of giving a boost to InfoWars, and giving a kick in the teeth to the censorship crowd, too.