No products in the cart.

News

Congress To Release Classified “28 Pages” Detailing Saudi Involvement In 9/11 As Soon As Friday

saudi

This article comes from zerohedge.com

Four months ago, Saudi Arabia went “nuclear” when it emerged that Congress was preparing legislation which would allow plaintiffs to sue the Kingdom for its involvement in the September 11, with Saudi officials going so far as threatening to liquidate their holdings of US reserves. In the subsequent weeks, the legislation was quietly killed, however an open topic remained: the classified “28 pages” that were part of the 2002 Congressional report which allegedly disclose Saudi involvement in the worst terrorist attack on US soil ever.

To be sure, this wouldn’t be the only smoking gun: as we posted in April, another report, also known as “Document 17” linked the Saudi Embassy In Washington To Sept 11. As such, Saudi involvement is largely taken for granted. The only thing that has been missing is an official policy stance.

That may changed tomorrow because as CNN reports, citing sources, the classified pages detailing alleged Saudi Arabia government ties to the 9/11 hijackers will be released as early as Friday by Congress.

saudi-arabia-role-september-11-new-questions-sciutto-dnt-the-lead-00041110-exlarge-169_0

Known as the “28 pages,” the document was part of a 2002 Congressional investigation of the 9/11 attacks and has been classified since the report’s completion.

Sources said there are still some procedural steps that need to be taken before the release.

Under pressure from the victims’ families and lawmakers, President Barack Obama said in April his administration would declassify the pages. That same month, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said mid-June was a realistic target date for their release.

Former Senator Bob Graham, who chaired the committee that carried out the investigation, recently told CNN that when he personally went to the President in April to advocate for the release, he was told a similar time-frame was possible. “I was told on April 12th that the decision as to whether to release the pages would be made before June 12th,” Graham told CNN. “Well, we’re now well beyond that date and no decision as to whether a decision is going to made has been released.”

Graham said the White House was no longer returning his calls. “Immediately after June 12th, I began calling the White House to ask what is the new date for the decision to be made and a half dozen telephone calls have not been returned,” he said.

Read more here.

 

0

Shorty Dawkins

Oath Keepers Merchandise

2 comments

  1. ….the same Saudi’s that donated $50M to … and who was president during the first attempt bring down the trade towers? Bedfellows all.

Comments are closed.