Win a Daniel Defense M4! (and Other Awesome Prizes) in Oath Keepers Membership Drive and Rifle Giveaway
WIN THIS RIFLE!
In honor of our upcoming Independence Day, Oath Keepers is holding a membership drive and a drawing to give away a Daniel Defense M4 V11 SLW (Daniel Defense Tornado) and other great prizes (see below). Drawing entry ends July 4, 2016, at midnight.
Every membership purchased during this membership drive (including renewals) will be entered into a drawing (void where prohibited) for the Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V11 SLW – a $1,859.00 value. See below for details on the carbine.
Give yourself a membership (or renew now if already a member and the renewal will go into effect on your current renewal date – so, for example, if a renewal date is August 20, 2016, the renewed membership will start August 21, 2016).
Give a membership as a gift to a veteran or other dedicated patriot (NOTE: even if a person has not served in the military, police, or as a first responder, they can join as an *Associate Member *and participate in all that we do – we are all in this together).
*Go here* now to Join
*Go here* now to renew
*Go here* now to give a Gift Membership (details on the linked page)
Help us defend the Constitution! To learn more about our mission, go here.
Note that all memberships purchased between now and midnight, July 4, 2016, will be entered into this drawing.
First Place Prize: Daniel Defense M4 V11 SLW
Second Place Prize: Lifetime Oath Keepers membership (a $1,000.00 value).
Third Place Prize: PSE Toxic Crossbow Package (a $500.00 value)
Fourth Place Prize: NuManna Family Pack freeze-dried food storage package (a $259.75 value)
Fifth Place Prize: 10 rifle magazine bundle (your choice of 10 Pmag 30 rnd. 5.56 AR magazines or 10 Eastern block military 30 rnd. 7.62×39 AK 47 magazines – it must be lawful for you to possess these magazines in the state in which you reside)
The five winners will be randomly picked by computer from all entrants including post card entrants. If the entry was a gift, the person named on the membership entry or postcard will be the the winner.*
NOTE: Winner of the rifle must be lawfully eligible to receive and own this weapon in their state of residence and must receive it at an FFL. If the winner lives in one of the jacked-up states that doesn’t respect the Second Amendment … move! Just kidding. We will substitute a weapon of comparable or lesser value that you are eligible to own in your commie state (but you should still move!).*
Winner must be legally eligible to own the firearm, and must receive it in person at an FFL Dealer in their state of residence and go through the whole paperwork process required by that dealer and all applicable laws. (See our website for further details).*
Winner of the crossbow and winner of the rifle magazine bundle must also be legally eligible to own those items in the state in which they reside.
President and Founder of Oath Keepers
* No purchase necessary. See rules and regulations here.
PS – Here is the description of the M4 carbine we are giving away from Daniel Defense:
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 SLW is one of the lightest (6.09 lbs), fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 line-up. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V11 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The Mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating SLiM Rail 12.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V11SLW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the operator may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip. This rifle is finished in Daniel Defense Tornado Cerakote.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7″ twist, 14.5″ Lightweight Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail™ 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Daniel Defense Tornado Cerakote
- Made in the USA!
NOTE: We will also throw in four Magpul PMAG 30 rnd. magazines and a set of Magpul MOE backup sights for the winner.
We would like to thank the great patriots at Frontier Guns & Ammo in Kalispell, Montana for their assistance with selecting this rifle and shipping it to the winner once the drawing is held. All staff at Frontier Guns are military veterans and members or supporters of Oath Keepers.