HUGE Discount on Oath Keepers Memberships for Veterans Day and Daniel Defense M-4 Giveaway
WIN THIS RIFLE!
In honor of our veterans, Oath Keepers is offering special discount rates right now on memberships until the end of Veterans Day, midnight, November 11, 2014.
During this Special, a one year membership is only $29.00 (normally $40.00). Sign up for two years for $58.00 (normally $80.00). And you can get a Lifetime Membership for only $800.00 during this special (normally $1,000.00).
Give yourself a membership (or renew at a discount rate if already a member and the renewal will go into effect on your current renewal date – so, for example, if a renewal date is June 20, 2015, the renewed membership will start June 21, 2015).
Give a membership as a gift to a veteran or other dedicated patriot (NOTE: even if a person has not served in the military, police, or as a first responder, they can join as an *Associate Member *and participate in all that we do – we are all in this together).
Help us defend the Constitution! To learn more about our mission, go here.
Every new membership purchased during this Special (including renewals) will also be entered into a drawing (void where prohibited) for a new Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V9 S2W – a $1,689.00 value. See below for details on the carbine.
The drawing will be held on December 16, 2014 (Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party).
Note that all membership purchased between now and midnight, December 15, 2014 (Bill of Rights Day) will be entered into this drawing.
The winner of the rifle drawing will be randomly picked by computer from all entrants including post card entrants. If the entry was a gift, the person named on the membership entry or postcard will be the the winner.*
NOTE: Winner must be lawfully eligible to receive and own this weapon in their state of residence and must receive it at an FFL. If the winner lives in one of the jacked-up states that doesn’t respect the Second Amendment … move! Just kidding. We will substitute a weapon of comparable or lesser value that you are eligible to own in your commie state (but you should still move!).*
Winner must be legally eligible to own the firearm, and must receive it in person at an FFL Dealer in their state of residence and go through the whole paperwork process required by that dealer and all applicable laws. (See our website for further details).*
President and Founder of Oath Keepers
PS- here is more info on the Daniel Defense M-4 Carbine we are giving away:
This M-4 carbine is chambered in 5.56, with an 18” S2W profile Cold Hammer Forged barrel, with mid-length gas system, covered by the DDM4 Rail™ 15.0. This makes for an accurate, reliable self-defense carbine or Designated Marksman rifle. We will also throw in four Magpul PMAG 30 rnd. magazines.
(We would like to thank the great patriots at Frontier Guns & Ammo in Kalispell, Montana for their assistance with selecting this rifle and shipping it to the winner once the drawing is held. All staff at Frontier Guns are military veterans and members or supporters of Oath Keepers).
Here is the description of the carbine from Daniel Defense:
The new Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V9 Strength to Weight was designed to satisfy the needs of modern shooters not only in popular shooting sports but also for tactical and defensive applications. The DDM4v9 S2W is equipped with an 18” S2W profile Cold Hammer Forged barrel, covered by the DDM4 Rail™ 15.0, gives the operator the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and preventing over-travel when swinging between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system, which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse, allows for quick but precise rapid fire. The longer rail also affords the shooter plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18″ S2W Profile, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL LADDERS: 3 low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
* No purchase necessary. See rules and regulations here.